GreenMatter BV based in Nieuw-Vennep, registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce in Sneek 78028264.
Article 1: Applicability of these articles
These Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, deliveries made by us to third parties, as well as to all agreements in the broadest sense of the word and of contracting work, entered into by us with third parties. Deviations from these conditions shall only apply if and insofar as confirmed by us in writing.
Article 2: Offers
All offers and quotations are entirely without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise, and based on the information provided upon request or at the time of purchase/delivery. The prices quoted are for delivery ex office, studio or warehouse and are exclusive of turnover tax and packaging. Data are subject to change without prior notice. They do not bind us. All transactions are always concluded on the basis of the prices valid at the time of conclusion. Should price increases occur, e.g. as a result of increases in duties and/or taxes, factory prices, currency, etc., we reserve the right to pass the price difference on to the client. For his part, however, the client shall be entitled, provided this is communicated to us by registered mail within three days of becoming aware of the price increase, to take back the order placed and to suffice with the reimbursement of the price difference.
Article 3: Agreements
All agreements concluded with us and their additions become binding only through our written confirmation. Only the management – and persons authorised by us in writing – can and may conclude agreements on our behalf. We reserve the right to rescind the contract by simple written notice and to demand the return of any goods delivered as well as full compensation for the full amount to be paid at once, or by claiming compensation for the actual damages suffered in both cases increased by a penalty – for our benefit – of 15% on said amount; which damages shall be determined by us; all this in case the other party:
- dies or decides to liquidate his affairs;
- if he is placed under guardianship;
- if his bankruptcy or suspension of payment is applied for;
- if he is irrevocably sentenced to a custodial sentence;
- if said goods are seized;
- if any licence or registration required for the exercise of his business or profession is revoked;
- if the goods are lost or have become worthless;
- if the services provided by us no longer have any value;
- if he chooses another place of residence or domicile without further notice;
- if he chooses a place of residence or domicile outside the Netherlands;
- if he has made any incorrect or incomplete statements when concluding the agreement or has concealed any circumstances known to him.
Article 4: deliveries
All our deliveries are made cash on delivery or after advance payment. Other delivery and/or payment conditions are only possible after consultation, followed by written confirmation from our side.
Article 5: Prices
All our prices are net, exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated in a written offer by us.
Article 6: packaging and shipment
All our prices do not include packaging, shipping or transport costs.